Your Dream Offer Awaits
Ready to make that dream home possible? Choose one of our amazing offers below and get in touch today to see if this is just the help you need to get you moving...
Move in mortgage-free for up to 10 months
Your dream home awaits...
When you reserve your brand-new Charles Church home by 28th of February 2023, we’ll cover up to 10 monthly mortgage payments. Giving you the financial freedom to choose where you spend your money.
Your home, your family, your choice.
How does 105% Part Exchange sound?
We can buy your home, so you can buy ours!
If the thought of selling your existing property is putting you off buying the home you really want, then our Part Exchange scheme is the best solution for you. We’ll buy your home, save you money on fees and add an extra 5% to the valuation. More pounds in your pocket.
How Charles Church can make it happen
Terms and Conditions: Move in mortgage-free for up to 10 months
- This offer is available on selected developments and plots only.
- To qualify for this Offer you need to have entered into a reservation agreement with Charles Church by 28th of February 2023.
- The financial Incentive that will be given to you will (subject to the following terms) equates to the aggregate of the mortgage payments that you are due to pay to a maximum of up to 10 monthly mortgage payments.
- Calculation based upon a Charles Church home valued at £245,000 with the customer securing up to a 95% LTV mortgage over 40 years, using a 5-year fixed at 5% interest mortgage product. The initial monthly payment for 5 years would be £1,122, then 418 monthly payments of £1,418 at a variable rate of 6.99%. The annual percentage rate of charge would be 6.5%. Costs to be paid on a one-off basis – product fee of £999 and valuation fee of £100.
- Please speak to a recommended New Homes Mortgage Adviser to get a specific mortgage illustration for the property that you wish to buy.
- The total financial Incentive will not exceed 5% of the agreed sale price of the property (disregarding this Incentive and disregarding any other financial incentives and/or additional sums you agree to pay for finishing touches and extras).
- The Incentive will be calculated on the basis of the actual mortgage offer that you intend to accept (we will need to see evidence of the projected payments from your financial advisor or lending institution).
- [ Excludes (i) Buy to let mortgage products and (ii) properties purchased using First Homes Scheme or other Discount from Market Value schemes and (iii) properties purchased using the Charles Church Part Exchange or Home Change schemes ].
- Charles Church reserves the right to suspend cancel or amend this Offer. Any suspension, cancellation or amendment will be published on Charles Church’s website.
Terms and Conditions: 105% Part Exchange
- The 105% Part Exchange offer is available on selected plots and subject to status. Part Exchange is available to existing homeowners only.
- If you’re eligible for Part Exchange, we’ll organise the sale of your existing home from start to finish for you. We’ll agree a fair and realistic price for your house with you, based on independent estate agent valuations.
- A professional legal adviser is required to carry out the legal formalities of buying the home and to represent your interests. You’ll still have to cover the costs of solicitor fees and any certifications (i.e. for gas and electrics etc) required as part of the normal selling/buying process.
- If you’re currently marketing your home, you’ll be responsible for all related costs with your current selling agent. It’s your responsibility to ensure you serve sufficient notice if signed up to a sole agency agreement or similar.
- Charles Church can provide you with a list of recommended solicitors and/or financial advisors as necessary. Charles Church cannot advise you on a mortgage. Part Exchange is subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice.
- The Part Exchange scheme may not be available in conjunction with any other promotions or offers. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE OR OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. Full details are available on request.