A three-bedroom, detached home is a popular choice for growing families. Two bathrooms are a bonus, especially for teenagers and overnight guests, or you can keep the en suite bedroom all to yourself. The Ashworth has a great ground floor layout too, with French doors bringing sunshine into the living room.
|Monday||10:00 to 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 to 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 to 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 to 17:00|
|Today||10:00 to 17:00|
Looking for inspiration and want to see the quality of our stunning homes first-hand?
Our showhomes are open for you to view. Before you visit, please book via our 'Arrange an appointment' link or give us a call.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
8' 9" x 11' 0" (2.7m x 3.58m)
16' 5" x 13' 8" (5.06m x 4.21m)
* The dimensions shown are approximate and the precise measurements may vary. Please ask to see the drawings relative to the specific plot. All room dimensions are to a -+50mm (2") tolerance. Kitchen layouts are indicative only. Please consult the Sales Adviser on-site for specific kitchen layouts. This information is for guidance only and does not form part of any contract or constitute a warranty
In addition to the wide selection of high street and independent shops that line the streets of the town centre, Uckfield farmer's market – the largest of its kind in Sussex – takes place on the first Saturday of every month and offers a tempting array of local produce, plants and flowers. Other useful amenities include banks, two supermarkets, a dental surgery and local hospital, along with many cafes, restaurants and pubs.
With such a range of leisure facilities in Uckfield, there's something for everyone. Stretch your legs at West Park Nature Reserve, Hempstead Meadows and Victoria Pleasure Ground, take part in exercise classes, table tennis and bowls at The Luxford Centre, or sample one of the many activities available at Uckfield Leisure Centre. Look beyond the town and you'll soon reach the unspoilt landscapes, woodlands and medieval manors of the High Weald AONB. Alternatively, venture approximately 40 minutes south to explore the glorious beaches and seaside resorts of the East Sussex coast.
Families with children will benefit from the great choice of schools in Uckfield. There are five primary schools in the town - Harlands Primary School, Holy Cross CE Primary School, Rocks Park Primary School, St Philips Catholic Primary School and Manor Primary School – most of which are within walking distance of Harlands Park. Uckfield College is the local secondary and sixth form, and there are several nurseries in the town, too. Making this an even more family-friendly location, play areas will be constructed as part of the development.
Whether you're travelling for work or leisure, Harlands Park benefits from good transport connections by road and rail. Uckfield train station is just half a mile from the development and runs frequent services London Bridge via Croydon, taking around an hour and a half. If you're travelling by road, the town is close to the intersection of the A22 and A26, putting Royal Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Brighton and Eastbourne all well within an hour's drive, and many nearby towns are also covered by the extensive bus network.
Deposit Unlock is a new mortgage guarantee product which allows you to buy a new-build home with a deposit of just 5%.
If you’ve saved a 10% deposit for a Charles Church home, we could boost it by providing an additional 5%, giving you a total deposit of 15%.
If a family member is able to help out with the purchase of your first home, we'll thank them with a gift of £2,000.
If you're a key worker or member of the armed forces you could get a £500 discount for every £25,000 you spend on a new Charles Church home.
Our part exchange schemes enables you to buy the house of your dreams – worry-free!
We can help sell your home in three simple steps
Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.
Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 John Lewis voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.