Armed Forces/Key Worker Discount
If you're a key worker or member of the armed forces you could get a £500 discount for every £25,000 you spend on a new Charles Church home.
How does it work?
Using our Armed Forces/Key Worker discount, for every £25,000 you spend towards the value of a Charles Church home, we can give you a discount of £500, up to a maximum discount of £25,000.
For example, if the home you wanted to purchase was £250,000, we could offer you a discount of £5,000, since £250,000 divided by £25,000 is 10. This would mean your £250,000 would be discounted to £245,000.
If you're eligible for the scheme and would like to know more, speak to the sales team at your chosen development who will be able to put you in touch with a specialist New Homes Mortgage Advisor.
Who is eligible?
All UK Armed Forces personnel who are currently employed by the Army, Navy or RAF, or defined as a key worker (employees who provide a vital service, especially in the police, health or education sectors).
What if I am due to retire from the forces?
Those set to retire from the forces this year will remain eligible for up to 12 months from the date they retire.
Which properties can the offer be used on?
This offer is available on residential properties to eligible purchasers buying the property with cash or with a mortgage. It can't be used in conjunction with other offers, and isn't available on Buy to Let properties.
Terms and Conditions
This offer is available to UK Armed Forces Personnel who have completed their basic (phase 1) training and are one of the following:
- Regular service personnel (including Military Provost Guard Service, in the Navy, Army and Air Force).
- Clinical staff (with the exception of doctors and dentists).
- Uniformed staff in the Defence Fire Service.
- Key workers are an employee who provides a vital service, especially in the police, health, or education sectors.
- Ex-Regular service personnel who have served in the Armed Forces for a minimum of six years, can produce a Discharge Certificate (or similar documentation) as proof, where they apply within 12 months of the date of the discharge from service.
- The surviving partners of Regular service personnel who have died in service, where they apply within 12 months of the date of being bereaved.
- This offer is available to Armed Forces Personnel who purchase a new Charles Church property in England, Wales or Scotland.
- Armed Forces Personnel are entitled to receive a £500 discount per £25,000 towards the overall purchase price of the property, up to a maximum contribution of £25,000.
- Eligible purchasers must declare their intention to claim the discount at the time of reserving a property and before any other offer is applied.
- Satisfactory evidence of eligibility for this offer must be provided.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other selected offers. Please speak with one of our Sales Advisors for further details.
- This offer is available on residential properties to eligible purchasers buying the property with cash or with the aid of a mortgage (eligible purchasers must meet their lender’s mortgage eligibility criteria however) and does not exclude eligible purchasers from qualifying for Help to Buy.
- This offer is not available on Buy to Let properties.
- Purchasers must be over 18 years of age.
- Charles Church reserve the right to withdraw or alter the terms of this offer at any time prior to the payment of a reservation fee.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of the offer to meet the requirement of the purchaser where we consider it reasonable to do so.