*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Affordable luxury houses for sale in Swindon

22 November 2010

If you’re looking for a brand new home in Swindon, which is the epitome of luxury and sure to be the envy of your friends, then a visit to Charles Church’s Queen Meadows development is advised.

Located off Casterbridge Road, the housebuilder has a stunning range of one to five bedroom houses for sale in Swindon and despite their superior quality, there is no need for purchasers to compromise on price, as thanks to the HomeBuy Direct shared equity scheme, they are more than affordable.

With HomeBuy Direct, purchasers are required to pay for just 70 per cent of the asking price, with the remaining 30 per cent made up of an interest free loan for the first five years, co-funded by Charles Church and the Government.

One of the homes at Queens Meadow is the stylish Calshot townhouse, priced from just £145,595 under the scheme. Spread over three floors it offers an abundance of space, with an open plan living and dining room, kitchen and a convenient cloakroom on the ground floor. The first floor is home to two spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom, with the entire second floor dedicated to the master suite, which features the luxury of a separate dressing room and en suite.

One savvy first time buyer, who took advantage of HomeBuy Direct is Helen Marsh, 28. Having lived with her parents, Helen wanted a place she could call her own, so when property prices fell to an all time low she knew it was time to leave the family nest and start a new life in her own brand new pad.

She comments: “Having never purchased before - let alone off plan - I was a little nervous. But Persimmon’s sales advisers removed all the stresses and strains that I guess are normally associated with buying and selling and helped me every step of the way. And within two months I was in!”

“I moved in with ease and am now really enjoying having my own space and a place to call home.”

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife