*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Charles Church launches the life of luxury with homes for sale in Lenzie

10 October 2011

Charles Church West Scotland has unveiled its stunning new show apartment at its desirable Lenzie development, Woodilee Village following unprecedented interest from homebuyers keen to see first hand the stylish living and excellent standards that the house builder has to offer.

The prestigious development in East Dunbartonshire has already proved to be a success following the launch of the Langholm show home, attracting a range of purchasers.

Now visitors can experience a further taste of luxury with the beautiful new C1 style show apartment, a contemporary one bedroom home offering fantastic storage space, excellent sized rooms and modern fixtures and fittings.

Just one of the seven apartment styles to choose from, the C1 is ideal for those looking to downsize and first time buyers searching for homes for sale in Lenzie. With Charles Church’s Shared Equity scheme available, owning your dream home is even more affordable.

Designed for those struggling to afford the home they want and getting started on the property ladder, Charles Church’s Shared Equity scheme enables purchasers to pay 80% of the value of a new home, with Charles Church taking care of the remaining 20%. Buyers will own 100% of the property and simply pay Charles Church back when they sell or within 10 years, whichever is sooner.

Ingrid Gahagan, sales director at Charles Church West Scotland says: “Visitors to Woodilee Village are eager to compliment the positioning of the homes and have been highly anticipating viewing the exceptional standards on offer at our new show apartment.

“Our exciting conversion plans to the B listed Woodilee administration building and clocktower are moving forward with planning permission recently accepted, and we look forward to announcing this in due course following a huge response from potential buyers. I would recommend that parties register their interest now to avoid disappointment.”

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife