*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

City style at Hillwood View

22 December 2011

Being able to live in the vibrant heart of Edinburgh’s city centre may seem like a distant dream, but it could now be within easy reach thanks to Charles Church’s fantastic development, Hillwood View.

Located just minutes from the hustle and bustle of central Edinburgh on the former Queen Margaret University campus, residents at Hillwood View will be able to enjoy a rural location lifestyle at the leafy surroundings of the flagship development. It’s easy to see why it is fast becoming one of the Charles Church’s most successful housing communities and a rare opportunity not to be missed.

Not only does Hillwood View offer an unrivalled location, enabling the perfect balance of city living with the tranquillity of suburbia, but it also offers easy access to main transport networks and the airport.

First time buyers can take advantage of the luxury house builder’s Shared Equity scheme or ask for a tailor made deal to be offered to meet their individual needs.  

Charles Church’s Shared Equity scheme enables a first time buyer to own 100 per cent of their dream new home for just 80 per cent of the asking price, with the remaining 20 per cent being paid back to the house builder over a ten year period.  

Lorraine Clelland, sales director at Charles Church says: “With the fantastic amenities, culture and experiences central Edinburgh provides it’s not hard to see why the city remains one of the most sought after places to live.

“We’ve experienced significant interest from people looking to take their first steps onto the ladder in our range of stylish apartments, which coupled with the support Charles Church is offering, enables owning your own home to become a reality for many more house hunters.”

With interest only increasing in the remaining homes, Charles Church is urging first time buyers to visit the development located on Clerwood Terrace.  

Homes for sale in Edinburgh

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife