*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Find perfection in the apartments for sale in Portishead

31 March 2011

Stunning and luxurious are just two words used to describe the newly released apartments at Charles Church’s flagship ‘Shorelines’ development in Portishead.

As far from a typical first home as you can get, the apartments for sale in Portishead are sure to appeal to all types of buyers - and it’s clear to see why.

Six, two bedroom apartments have been released for sale at Shorelines off Kingfisher Road and, situated on the first, second and third floor, all benefit from elevated positions to really make the most of the stunning views over the Severn estuary and the neighbouring 100-acre nature reserve.

Many aspiring home owners may assume they would have to pay a premium to live at such a stunning chic address, however, there is a secret as to how they can make the move into one of the new apartments at Shorelines and it’s as easy as taking advantage of Charles Church’s Shared Equity scheme.

With Shared Equity, purchasers pay just 75 per cent of the value with the remaining percentage not payable for ten years or until the home is re-sold - whichever comes first, with no interest to pay on the outstanding balance for the first five years. Ideal for those with a smaller deposit and for the growing number of people wanting to buy on their own, the Shared Equity scheme is an ideal option for many buyers as it means they are able to buy a home without having the cost of the whole mortgage, with no fees or monthly rental to pay on the remaining percentage.

Nicola Reed, sales director for Charles Church, said: “We understand buying a home can be a daunting experience but with our Shared Equity Scheme, this needn’t be the case. This incentive makes a real difference to purchasers as it allows them to take out a mortgage which they feel comfortable with to pay for the initial 75 per cent and hold off paying for the remaining 25 per cent for a few years until they feel more financially secure.

“We all need somewhere where we can relax and forget about the stresses and strains of everyday working life; these newly released apartments are set in the most idyllic, peaceful setting and with so few available, house hunters should act quickly, else they run the risk of missing out.”

With Shared Equity, apartments are currently priced from just £139,496.

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife