*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Gloucester Homebuyers - Take advantage of HomeBuy Direct

22 November 2010

Luxury housebuilder, Charles Church Severn Valley, is urging Gloucester property hunters to act fast in order to take advantage of new home savings at its ‘The Marketplace’ development.

Situated on St Oswalds Road, Gloucester, the housebuilder’s HomeBuy Direct shared equity scheme has proven so successful with new buyers that it has helped to put the development on the map for desirable homes in the area.

Offering a collection of two bedroom apartments, The Marketplace in Gloucester has become a desirable place to set up home for a range of young buyers looking to move on to or up the property ladder.

The HomeBuy Direct shared equity scheme has already helped hundreds of househunters in Gloucestershire to buy their dream home for just 70 per cent of it’s market value, but those yet to take advantage must hurry up to beat the application deadline at the end of March.

The scheme aims to put households with annual incomes below £60,000, in a position where they can afford to purchase a new build home on the open market. Due to its success, the scheme was extended until September 2010, but in order to apply, home buyers must reserve their home at The Marketplace before the end of March.

Under the scheme, househunters are only required to raise funding for a small deposit and secure a mortgage for a minimum of 70 per cent of the purchase price, with the remaining 30 per cent made up by an equity loan which is co-funded by the Government and Persimmon Homes.

Nicola Reed, sales and marketing director for Persimmon Homes Severn Valley explains: “The HomeBuy Direct scheme has helped many people within the region buy homes they would otherwise not be able to afford. However, all good things must come to an end, so we are urging househunters to buy now and avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.

“The Marketplace development is one of our most popular developments because there is something for everyone. People looking to take advantage of HomeBuy Direct should contact out marketing suite as soon as possible to secure a fantastic new home.”

The Marketplace has a home to suit all lifestyles. Situated in St Oswalds Park, a new, vibrant place to live, offering excellent local amenities within easy reach of bustling Gloucester city centre, this development has a range of stylish and spacious three and four bedroom homes set. Positioned near to the M5, Gloucester has excellent transport connections to the South West, Wales and the Midlands. Set within the heart of the Cotswolds, this historic waterfront city has a wealth of both culture and nature on its doorstep, so finding something to do it never difficult.

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife