*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Homes for sale in Morpeth is the only Homebuy Direct site in the North East

14 December 2010

Charles Church North East is unveiling the only new homes to benefit from the Government’s HomeBuy Direct scheme in the region, with the launch of The Kylins in Morpeth in the New Year.

HomeBuy Direct allows purchasers to own their own home but pay just a percentage of the price, in this case just 70 percent. An interest free five year loan is provided to homebuyers for the remaining 30 percent while a deposit of only five percent is required, meaning owning your dream is a lot more affordable.

The Kylins will offer a range of properties to suit a wide variety of homebuyers, including two bedroom apartments, perfect for first time buyers or those looking to downsize, and three, four and five bedroom homes, which will be ideal for growing families and those in need of more space.

Helen Curry, field sales manager for Charles Church North East says: “We are already anticipating a huge demand at The Kylins owing to the choice of high quality new homes for sale in Morpeth and the beautiful setting, right in the heart of Northumberland, that the development offers.

“Coupled with the fact that the properties at The Kylins are unique in the region because they can be bought through the Government’s hugely successful HomeBuy Direct scheme, we expect even greater interest from local homebuyers looking for an affordable yet luxurious new home.”

Helen finishes: “Located off the A197 in Morpeth, The Kylins is perfectly situated to enable homebuyers to benefit from the stylish shopping and range of leisure facilities the historical market town has to offer. Being just 14 miles North of Newcastle city centre, commuting is made easy via the A1, while the train station is also within easy reach.”

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.