*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Homes with distinction available to first time buyers

22 November 2010

When you think of Charles Church’s luxurious homes, many would be right to envisage first class internal specification and beautiful exteriors, but if you’re thinking they’re out of your price range then think again as at the company’s two delightful developments in Hampton Vale, there are a selection of exquisite homes which come complete with price tags first time buyers can afford.

Paul Bennett, sales director for Charles Church, explains why first time buyers can step onto the property ladder in style In Hampton Vale: “Charles Church is renowned for its enviable and superior homes situated at developments with amazing kerb appeal, built in sought-after locations and our Grosvenor Gardens and Brackendale developments have these three qualities in abundance.

“We wanted to ensure that a number of differing purchasers including first time buyers, young couples as well as growing and established families can take advantage of the fine homes we have available in Peterborough, which is why the houses have been designed to suit their needs and the prices reflect their individual budgets.”

Currently available at the developments are a selection of three and four bedroom homes, ideally suited to young professionals and growing families.

With the company’s commitment to the well-received Government-led 70 per cent shared equity HomeBuy Direct scheme, properties are available from just £150,496 for a three bedroom Bretton design.

HomeBuy Direct is available to those who earn a household income of less than £60,000. Househunters will be required to raise funding by way of a mortgage and just a small deposit of 70 per cent of the purchase price. The remaining 30 per cent will be made up by an equity loan which is co-funded by the Government and Charles Church and is interest free for five years.

Paul concludes: “We truly believe we’re surpassing first time buyers’ expectations at our Grosvenor Gardens and adjacent Brackendale sites, they no longer have to compromise on space, style or a good location when buying their first home.

“Due to the popularity of both developments, we expect interest in HomeBuy Direct to remain high among those who currently feel trapped in rented accommodation, so I’d recommend househunters come and visit us sooner rather than later as the scheme is only available on selected plots.”

Grosvenor Gardens and Brackendale make up two of Peterborough’s most attractive developments in the sought-after area of Hampton Vale. As an attractive new community being created in Peterborough, Hampton Vale incorporates a range of local amenities near to the development and a wide variety of shops, restaurants, cafés, reputable schools and leisure facilities on offer in Peterborough itself.

Sales enquiries: 0845 12 12 211

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife