*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Houses for sale in Cirencester

16 December 2010

As far from a typical first home as you can get, stylish properties at Charles Church’s prestigious Corinium Via development in Cirencester are appealing to younger buyers - and it’s clear to see why.

The houses for sale in Cirencester, Corinium Via, situated off London Road, is located in a truly stunning location with properties that boast extremely competitive price tags, meaning the region’s young home buyers quickly become the envy of friends and family once they move to the development.

Pauline Fletcher, sales director for Charles Church Wessex, said: “Many young buyers may assume they would have to pay a premium to live at such a stunning address, however, there is a secret as to how they can move into their first home at Corinium Via and it’s as simple as taking advantage of our Fair Share scheme.

“With Fair Share, buyers pay just 80 per cent of the value with the remaining percentage not payable for ten years or until the home is re-sold - whichever comes first, with no interest to pay on the outstanding balance.

“The incentive is ideal for those on lower incomes and for the growing number of people wanting to buy on their own as it means they are able to buy a home without having the cost of the whole mortgage, with no fees or monthly rental to pay on the remaining percentage.”

Pauline concludes: “We understand buying a home can be a daunting experience but with Fair Share, this needn’t be the case. This incentive makes a real difference to purchasers as it allows them to take out a mortgage which they feel comfortable with to pay for the initial 80 per cent and hold off paying for the remaining 20 per cent for a few years until they feel more financially secure.”

With Fair Share, the three bedroom property at plot 269, which comes complete with a garage and parking, is priced at just £179,996.

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife