*We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies.
More info
Charles Church

Luxury houses for sale in Letchworth for first time buyers

22 November 2010

When you think of Charles Church’s luxurious homes, many would be right to envisage first class internal specification and beautiful exteriors, but if you’re a first time buyer and think they’ll be out of your price range then think again.

At The Crescent development at Fairfield Park there is a selection of exquisite houses for sale in Letchworth which come complete with price tags first time buyers can afford.

Currently available at the development is a beautiful one bedroom coach house, a limited selection of contemporary two bedroom apartments and a number of three and four bedroom houses all ideal for those starting out on the property ladder and are looking for something unique.

With the company’s commitment to the well-received Government-led 70 per cent shared equity HomeBuy Direct scheme, properties are available from just £115,465 for a two bedroom Droitwich apartment.

HomeBuy Direct is available to those who earn a household income of less than £60,000. Househunters will be required to raise funding by way of a mortgage of 70 per cent of the purchase price and a small deposit. The remaining 30 per cent is made up by an equity loan which is co-funded by the Government and Charles Church and is interest free for five years. Thanks to Charles Church’s, luxury living is within reach for first time buyers proving there really isn’t a better time to buy at this elegant development.

Sales enquiries for new homes at The Crescent: 0845 12 12 211

Select Options

Add Select Options to your Charles Church home.

Showcase Your Style

Why not share your own photos on Instagram using #charleschurchlife for a chance to win a £100 Next voucher. Visit our Facebook page for terms and conditions.

#charleschurchlife